General terms and conditions
By making a booking or accommodation (check-in) at any of the accommodation units belonging to hotel services provider Atlas Apliance Solutions, the client gives express consent on terms and conditions (G.T.C.).
The minimum degree of occupancy for rooms is 2 adults; Single accommodation is paid 80% of the 2 Adults. All prices include service and VAT All Inclusive (9%).
Arrival and departure
Accommodation is performed starting at 16.00 and release chambers is achieved no later than 12:00.
At the request of clients and by rooms available may exceed the release time of 6 hours at room over 12:00 surcharge (50% of the room displayed at reception).Coping with less than 6 hours are charged 100% of the room displayed at reception.Luggage can be kept in the luggage room for up to 24 hours without payment.Accommodation is made on the basis of the ID (identity card, passport, birth certificate for children).
The allocation of rooms is achieved by staying on availability Resort.For this reason, we can not guarantee a room on a particular floor, with a certain position, adjoining rooms or located in a particular hotel.Requests of this kind are considered tourists' preferences resort that seeks to honor within the limits.
Services included (All Inclusive)
Swimming pools for adults; Umbrellas and sun loungers available seats pools (sunbeds are allocated in order of arrival to the pool); Parking subject to availability; Playground for children, by age; Mini Waterpark for children; Children's pool; Summer theater for children; Children Club animation; Games and contests adults and children (at the beach, pool, terrace); Entertainment; Live music; Artistic; Club (table tennis, rummy, backgammon, chess); Umbrellas and sunbeds at the beach to availability (loungers are allocated in order of arrival at the beach); Beach towels; Pool towels; Wi-Fi; Press Information Center and Lobby PC, type playpen baby bed upon request, subject to availability; Medical; Support for optional excursions; All inclusive Beach Bar.
Table service all inclusive (the buffet offered at the restaurant)
• breakfast between 7:00-10:00;
• lunch between 12:30-15:00;
• snacks (confectionery, coffee, tea) between the hours of 16:30-17:30;
• dinner between the hours of 19:00-21:30;
• plain water, mineral water and soft drinks offered at the restaurant on the terrace between 7:00-22:00;
• house wine and draft beer offered at the restaurant on the terrace between the hours of 11:00-22:00;
• liqueur, vermouth, vodka, cognac, offered at restaurant during lunch (12:30 to 15:00) and dinner (19:00 to 19:30).
Optional services (surcharge)
Spa (Indoor Swimming Pool, Fitness / Aerobic / Sauna, Massage, Hammam, beauty salon); Club (Pool, Darts), Pool Bar à la carte; Beach Bar à la carte.
The program of entertainment on the restaurant terrace Mera will take place daily from 19:30 to 22:30.
Upon check-in guests will receive the bracelet Mera necessarily be worn throughout your stay.
Customer is liable to the Resort for damage, negligence or intentionally, other customers or staff, buildings, furniture and equipment the Resort.
Introduction and use is strictly prohibited in rooms Resort appliances (coffee maker, juicer, iron, kettle, etc..).
Supplements for additional guests:
- Children aged 0-2.99 years (age at arrival in the hotel) benefit from free accommodation and meals.On request, we can provide free baby crib playpen type (subject to availability).In this situation please do NOT add baby booking module.
- Children aged 3-6.99 years (age at arrival in the hotel) pay a supplement for all inclusive of 14 EURO / day (this option is not available when adding a child module booking).On request, we can provide extra surcharge at the rate of 16 EURO / day, payable directly to the hotel reception.In a double room can add up an extra bed.
- Children aged 7-11.99 years (age at arrival in the hotel) pay a supplement for all inclusive of 19 EURO / day (this applies to adding a child module booking).On request, we can provide extra surcharge at the rate of 16 EURO / day, payable directly to the hotel reception.In a double room can add up an extra bed.
- Children aged over 12 years (the age at arrival in the hotel) are considered adults and pay a supplement for all inclusive of 38 EURO / day (this applies to adult adding a module booking).On request, we can provide extra surcharge at the rate of 16 EURO / day, which is paid directly at the hotel reception.In a double room can add up an extra bed.
Terms of Guarantee and Cancellation standard rates
To secure your reservation at standard rates required payment of the first night within 3 days after its.
If canceled up to 10 days before arrival will not be charged any penalty.
If canceled with less than 10 days before arrival or in case of no-shows will be charged the first night.
Terms of Guarantee and Cancellation or early booking at preferential rates
To secure your reservation at preferential rates or early booking is required full payment of stay.
If canceled or in case of no-show, will be held the entire reservation.
Mera Resort guarantees the confidentiality of personal data of all customers.Personal data collected during make a reservation or for the provision of tourism and catering will not be disclosed to third parties, except where Mera Resort must comply with the obligations imposed by legislation.
The resort is monitored by camera system.Customers are able to request the Resort keeping valuables (documents, cash, electronics or other such valuables).They will be taught at the reception under a protocol.
The resort takes no responsibility for objects forgotten, lost or stolen assumed inside the Resort (room, conference rooms, restaurant, bar, pool area, beach and parking).
The resort does not assume responsibility for the possible accidents or injuries that may arise from the use of improperly pools and other facilities within the Resort.
The resort reserves the right to refuse accommodation or serving customers in the restaurant drunk, rude or disruptive to their attitude harm or disturb other guests the Resort image.
The resort reserves the right to select clientele.
In the restaurant, only for access to a decent outfit without objects and accessories beach.
It's forbidden to leave the restaurant or terrace with food and / or beverages, tableware, cutlery, etc..
Pets are not allowed in the Resort.Mera Resort has the right to refuse accommodation customers accompanied by their pets under penalty of cancellation and payment of a penalty equivalent to the entire amount of the first night of related services; confort penalty applies where the hotel is found to contain animal or pet birds after choice.
Complaints regarding quality of tourist services rendered will be made on the spot, throughout your stay tourists Hotel.Further claims will not be taken into consideration by the Resort.
Complaints regarding damage caused by theft, destruction or damage to property brought by the client at the hotel must be notified to the hotel within one hour of becoming aware of the event.
The rights and obligations of the Parties under G.T.C. and all the legal effects they produce G.T.C.They shall be construed and governed in accordance with Romanian law.
The resort has the right to unilaterally modify at any time G.T.C. changing G.T.C. opposable customers will be the date on which he was informed by any means (display, e-mail, etc.).
Customer is responsible for the acknowledgment and respect General Terms and Conditions for the duration of stay.